Ultimate Subaru Message Board

lift confusion!

iluvdrt

ok, i finally bought my 85 ea82 wagon with a low range 5spd trans. i am going to do the the toyota 6 lug rim mod and get some 26-27" super swampers.

but after reading the hi-rise subaru thread while doing a search for lifts, i became confused. so how do i go about getting a 3-4" lift now and how much is it. or can you make one. i do have access to stock and some welders/plasma cutters. to me i would rather buy a nice quality kit and be done with it than experiment with ideas. can someone point me in the right direction please. thanks.

:lol:Everyone's jonesing for a plasma cutter!

Even if you're all set up to build it yourself I say just buy the kit from PK and slap it in and start having fun! Instant gratification is good and there's no shame in buying an affordable kit that's already proven and works sweet. Besides there's lots of other stuff like bumpers, skid plate, etc. that you can fab. Might as well post pics so we can get on with drooling over that plasma cutter.

yes, i would much rather just buy one as well. my plasma cutter is a small one but it works pretty well. it is actuall a shop owned unit i am going to try and posta pic. who is the imagae hoster for usmb? i tried some that i kow but they dont work.

• 2 weeks later...