Ultimate Subaru Message Board

A thread for twitch. (I love my Jeep)

ezapar

• 3 weeks later...

I like that your Jeep has dents, I like that you broke an axle, I like that you actually USE it! I am very much not a jeep fan, but it has nothing to do with the capability of the rig (although I do think it's dumb they chose a D30…). My dislike of the Jeep is rooted in the stigma of the "typical Jeep owner," and that the cherokee is unibody (also DUMB)… 

But other than that the rig looks good! I go wheeling with a guy who has a Jeep very similar to yours, 35's/4.0/5mt/rear locker, and he beats on it pretty good and we have a fun time. I still would choose my Toyota over most Jeeps.

Also, kinda weird but I visit this forum more for updates in these threads than for Subaru info anymore, even though I'm still very much a subie fanatic! (and owner!)

• Like 1

D44s.   :)  But old stuff breaks.  I'm doing the other side just cuz.

I appreciate your comments.  I like no top and no doors.  I like the back seat if I want to bring my kids.  I don't frequent Jeep forums except to ask about stuff when I'm stumped.  Don't belong to a Jeep club.  It's just my wheeler that happens to be a Jeep.

I do use my Jeep as a wheeler.  It's what it's for.  I don't trash it, but I do occasionally bump into stuff.  Ripped my fender off this weekend, zip tied it back on.  Tube fenders for the front will be here this week.  Wrong ones showed up last week.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...