Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Stolen 95 wagon purple

We got it back!...................................Dr.RXs old one, We got it for my mom. Rare bbs rims missing one center cap. Front bumper has paint peeling. Stolen thursday /w full tank of gas.

Now get a load of this. It JUST drove past my house, by North seattle community college.

4.....count 4 cars behind it is a cop. I wave down the cop and tell him I just saw my moms car turn left towards the mall. He says "I'll get right on it." and drives to the corner and turns right.....&^%#$%$#%$&*#$*^HEAD!:mad::horse::banghead::Flame: I should have gotten his car number and called it in. Worthless piece of........

I think he has keys. The dude who stole my GFs car had them. Get (and use) a club.

Edited by Yo'J
FOUND!

I would have just taken pursuit to be honest... Waited til he/they got out of the car, tackled them to the ground, citizens arrest style and THEN called the police to come get the scumbag who stole the car

I have had this same experience with a buddies old car. It was stolen, we called it in and they came and talked to us, then a day later it was parked at his neighbors house and we called the police (because lawfully, its better to let the police handle it than taking own action) and dispatch asked us to get the VIN, License plate, and complete description of the car... when it matched (like it would because it was his car) the report, she said she would send the next available officer out... 4... FOUR... hours later, a cop pulls up, no lights, no siren to tell us that a vehicle matching the description was reported about an hour before in a hit and run and hasnt been tracked down yet, but to please call them again if we see it... :mad:

I respect our men/women of law enforcement, I just dont agree with them most of the time.

WOW, I am really sorry to hear that, that car meant a lot to me and I was glad to see it go to a good home. By the way the color is not purple, it us traupe, but it does looks like a purpleish brown. I hope it was just for a joy ride, I doubt that they know the value of those wheels, nor would most people. I was thinking the other day that you hadn't come back to pick up the spare tranny. Hope that the police find it soon.

Dr. RX

Thanks for the pic! I really hope it shows up. When I saw it, it looked fine, sounded good. I hope they track it down soon. I darn near could give a description of the driver if any one would care in the SPD. I just heard they dropped the State Patrol car theft dept. on its rump roast broke, so, everyone be careful out there. Taupe? Its Metro Sheik according to my lady's nail polish:lol:.

I never really liked the color, neither did my wife (it was her car), we were going to paint it silver, which is why the seat are gray. Can't believe you lost a center cap, those are almost impossible it get now. I had to replace one once, it took getting ahold of the US represetative to BBS to get one.

Thanks everyone for the support! We got it back! It was found in skyway with an empty tank of gas and no harm done. They must have had a key. No curb rash, no damage, no nothing, it just smells of smoke and dirty clothes. I know who is buying a club for that thing now!:banana:

Thanks everyone for the support! We got it back! It was found in skyway with an empty tank of gas and no harm done. They must have had a key. No curb rash' date=' no damage, no nothing, it just smells of smoke and dirty clothes. I know who is buying a club for that thing now!:banana:[/quote']

This is good news. Glad to see no noteable damamge done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...