Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Connie-lisle 2011

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI... I started up L.B. today.. he purrs like a kitten... just need to put air in the tires. Also got the Datsun to run..though there is something electrically going on with that... We have to talk food soon.. I will make some burgers..maybe make bacon jalapeno ones? Cornbread?? Broccoli Salad??

FYI... I started up L.B. today.. he purrs like a kitten... just need to put air in the tires. Also got the Datsun to run..though there is something electrically going on with that... We have to talk food soon.. I will make some burgers..maybe make bacon jalapeno ones? Cornbread?? Broccoli Salad??

Wow that sounds good. :slobber:

We can bring chicken and maybe something for dessert if I have time to whip something up. Is there anything you need to put the food on? Plates, forks, napkins...?

Hmmmm.. Middlesworth Chips ...droooool!!!..

Maybe some corn..or I can pick some up from the farmers market down the street.

OH!! anyone coming up Rt 7 north... you know where your GPS or whatever will tell you to get off at exit 12?? DONT!! .. Stay on the highway.. it is complete and open now!! Most GPS' arent up to date with it.. so it will be confused for a little bit..just ignore it .. Stay on RT7 north.. you will end up back on track in about 2 miles.

Ok folks:

Since time is getting close I guess Ill revive this.

SATURDAY, August 13th. (was the date)

Whos coming? (maybe shouldve asked Connie first) :eek:

Where? -For those who dont know or havent been before... New Milford CT (aka Connies house)

Anyone in the northeast whos willing to make the drive is welcome. Heck, we had a west-coaster come last year.

FOOD... OLD SUBES... yall know the drill. :brow:

Discussion?

Refresh my memory in the AKA part. i really won't know until the last minute if i can go.