Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New member w/BRATS from Louisiana...

Yes she is....I wish I could find a push bar like yours for my 80...Ive searched ebay without luck...and recently let a friend borrow the 80 to haul off some garbage and he backed into something denting my bumper, tailgate and broke the tailgate handle :mad:...needless to say that ended the friendship with that guy...

Swamp_BRAT, welcome to the board and multi-BRAT club. You should post some pics up for all of us to drool over as we ALL love Subie pics especially BRAT ones.

Mr. Brat, what are you doing with that red BRAT that was being moved by the tractor? Nice way to move a non rollin' shell around.

Haha what up!?!?

I've got 2 Brats also! An '83 I've done TONS of work on, and a '84 I bought the other day. Both cars drive, and they could both use things in different areas...

I sold the other '84 I used to own to an old friend, so I've owned 3 Brats total.

I now plan to cut the roof off of one of these Brats and custom convert/weld it onto my '91 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD !!

100_0304.jpg

Edited by TajMan

Welcome to the Board!

And yes, owning a BRAT or 2 is great. I get lot's of compliments, and questions about mine.

Get alot of, my_____ used to have one of those.....

Owned an '86 when I joined the Board, and bought an '82 later that year. Still have the '82, dismantled, out in the garage.. I've since owned an '84, another '86, and currently DD my '85.

Both of the '86's died of cancer, but they were in bad shape when I bought them. Traded the '84 for an '88 XT6. The current owner of that BRAT has completely restored it.

I haven't worked on any of mine in the past few weeks...but I still plan on getting the 80 on the road in the next couple of weeks....I was gonna try and crank it up a couple of weeks ago but a big nest of wasp decided to make it a home...I soaked the nest with Wasp spray but they were still buzzing it 2 days later...maybe I'll get the chance this week to get it going again

I sold the Tacoma last Spring it had a 13" lift with 39.5 tires...I couldn't hardly get into it it was so tall...I only had it a few months...The 80 is pretty solid...I need to redo some of the interior...the original blue plaid seat covers are torn....:( Its still pretty nice...A few whisky dents thats about it the worst is where my shop hand backed into something :( when he didn't have permision to drive it...