Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
bonvo

bonvos datsun 610 "michelle"

well i bought the header for 175 shipped the rest covered the 2.25 inch pipe run threw a magnaflow really nice system over all its gonna sound even nicer once i get my cam in it and it has a little lope to it

Is that an I4 or I6? Kinda sounds like an Inline-6.

on friday shes getting a bath and then a good waxing with the orbital buffer then finish reassembling paint some little trim stuff vacuum her out and and lay the carpets polish the wheels new rear tires then maybe my new cam depends on how long i have till canby

That thing looks really good, doesn't even look like rattle can with a spray gun clear. I like the stance with those (Rally?) wheels.

thanks man it was an all datsun show and i took first place out of everything that wasnt a z or a 510

not sure if i mentioned this here or not but the car stopped running last summer i checked the compression and only had 60 psi i did the oil test and when the numbers came up i thought it was worn rings but yesterday i got bored and found that the intake valves were waaaaaaaay to tight so now its running once again! 

8C7C4F69-orig_zps262d13d7.jpg