Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Walker Run Nov 5th

one eye

So the last run that I tried to put together had a bit of short notice to it. So this time Im giving everyone time to be able to get their cars and Calenders together for the Next one, November 5th will be the next one, for the last 2 years this has for what ever reason been our big Fall run so it would be good to get a bunch of guys together to come up and Wheel all day long..........

the trails arnt really to wet as of now so I think about 1 more month will make it a real good mess..........

Meeting place is GI Joes Parking lot off I-5 at Exit 227 in Mount Vernon @ 9:00 AM Should be leaving the Parking lot around 9:20 or so........... then Up to Walker Valley.

Jeff

Wishful thinking I guess.

Should be close to finished with my 97 OBS build by this winter, then I should be ready for that type of terrain. I just finished installing a 4" lift and 27" tires.

3,000 miles on EJ Frankenmotor

Welded rear diff with axle end swap (run a VLSD diff on road)

98 outback disc brake swap all 4 corners

To do list:

I'll probably do all this at once since Im going to pull my motor to do valve seals anyway

D/R tranny swap (ready and waiting)

port heads

low torque cams (still need to order)

wrx exhaust (ready and waiting)

ABS On/Off switch

front axles end swap for D/R stubs

skid plate (if im lucky)

are you guys running EJ swaps or are they the ea82'S? sounds like your either pulling your mufflers or running a carburated motor. Way more throaty sounding than my EJ.

Wishful thinking I guess.

Should be close to finished with my 97 OBS build by this winter, then I should be ready for that type of terrain. I just finished installing a 4" lift and 27" tires.

3,000 miles on EJ Frankenmotor

Welded rear diff with axle end swap (run a VLSD diff on road)

98 outback disc brake swap all 4 corners

To do list:

I'll probably do all this at once since Im going to pull my motor to do valve seals anyway

D/R tranny swap (ready and waiting)

port heads

low torque cams (still need to order)

wrx exhaust (ready and waiting)

ABS On/Off switch

front axles end swap for D/R stubs

skid plate (if im lucky)

are you guys running EJ swaps or are they the ea82'S? sounds like your either pulling your mufflers or running a carburated motor. Way more throaty sounding than my EJ.

I run a EJ22 with delta Low torque cams , not goin back to the EAs

well Im almost ready , will bring the RED C-dan this time its been a year since its been out to walker this time its road legal no trailer, got the EJ in er and the toyota rear axle , still have the muffler to put on and a few udder things , it wont be finished but good enuf for the first time out in this configuration , just hope to go out have a nice drive and drive er home

There was a ton of rain that came down yesterday, looks like there should be rain on Saturday up there aswell, should be nice and damp by then, I got my car all sealed up and the inside should be dryin out as it sits in the shop for now, other than that Rick and I made a new mustache bar for his car so hes close to being ready, all in all the day is close now!!!

Jeff