Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA82 Euro Glass Headlights for H4

KristjanJohann

Hi, my name is Kristjan and I live in Reykjavik, Iceland. Been a member here for quite awhile now. Last winter I started selling used 1gen and 2gen Legacy euro glass headlights and euro plastic taillights on bbs.legacycentral and other forums.

I wanted to see if there would be any interest in EA82 glass headlights? I heard that your headlights have nibs on them that we don't have in Europe.

The EUDM headlights accept an H4 headlight bulb. options for brighter bulbs and much better beam pattern.

I got a couple of pairs of used glass euro EA82 headlights. I'll take some pics soon if there is any interest. The lights might have some cosmetic wear but I would show you pics before sending them and if you don't like them I'd get another pair for you.

These are for left hand drive (That drive on the right side of the road)

Price for two headlights $250 including shipping anywhere in the world ;)

I can also get ship all kinds of stuff for all kinds of cars, just throw me a PM and I'll try my best to help you.

Edited by KristjanJohann

Would these lights have the correct beam pattern for left-hand-drive cars that drive on the right side of the road?

If you have the pictures, or links to the threads on Legacy Central, please post 'em! (For all the parts too - tail lights included)

Would these lights have the correct beam pattern for left-hand-drive cars that drive on the right side of the road?

If you have the pictures, or links to the threads on Legacy Central, please post 'em! (For all the parts too - tail lights included)

yes, here in Iceland we have left hand drive cars and drive on the right side of the road.

My 1993 USDM Loyale has glass headlights....

now, the Legacy's here, they are plastic lenses which tend to yellow.

But, not sure what the demand would be for glass lensed Loyale lights since the one's we have here are just that.

I heard that your headlights have nibs on them that we don't have in Europe.

These are for alignment purposes.

What type of bulbs do the USDM headlights use?

9004 is what is used in the EA82 lenses.

When upgrading my headlights to projectors, I ground off and polished the nibs.

What type of bulbs do the USDM headlights use?

like Turbone said they use a 9004 which is 45/55w and they are not bright enough.

unfortunately I just bought a DL four headlight setup and H4 hi/lo and H1 high beam housings. If I hadn't I would be the first name on your list to get a set.

What I'm interested in, is the EUDM corner lights! Like these:

img

Can you get them?

Yes I can get them, I have a couple of sets on stock. All the lights are old so they don't look like new. I have to see if I can find some good pairs and I'll take my camera to the garage and snap a few photos, throw me a pm requesting more info on the corners and I'll give you a reply how much they would cost with shipping incl. and some pics of cornerpairs.

Do you have the headlights in yellow tint> i have seen pictures of yellow lights in pics from denmark, but i dont know if that was a factory option.

I would be all over a set of yellow lights like like a banana in a raincoat on a slip'n'slide in a field of daffodils next to loyale2.7turbo's yellow wagon.

Do you have the headlights in yellow tint> i have seen pictures of yellow lights in pics from denmark, but i dont know if that was a factory option.

I would be all over a set of yellow lights like like a banana in a raincoat on a slip'n'slide in a field of daffodils next to loyale2.7turbo's yellow wagon.

I have yellow tinted headlights on my loyale, I used Lamin-x coating. I am not at home but I can send you a pic of it if you are interested. however the EUDM lights would be way easier to cover because of the nibs not being there on the light face.

sorry for the hijack

Edited by tractor pole

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...