Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

[quoteThat XT6 is (I'm pretty sure) the only lifted XT/XT6 that I have ever seen. Its really cool when people do something different than everyone else, just makes that car that much more special.

]

We use to have 2, one on 28's and another on 31's... I will see if I can did up some pictures...

not trying to be an rump roast or anything but the first gen brat was made from 78 to 81 then they switched to the second gen brat

How is that any different from what I said??

Oregon's education system at work!

If anybody is squeemish or are PETA, I apologize for any offense made.

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

We use to have 2, one on 28's and another on 31's... I will see if I can did up some pictures...

Old pic from WCSS3...

XT6rad.jpg

1981... They made a brochure for their general lineup, 4wd, and fwd lineups... some overlapping info but different views and illustrations.

WX6KT4e.jpg

rwnjchv.jpg

cLJ9mzM.jpg

8McLJme.jpg

9IQRzbY.jpg

ecBVSdL.jpg

pz34oAY.jpg

FQclGWU.jpg

lALz0F5.jpg

qRfRLBE.jpg

aRCaLuP.jpg

IQ6GcC9.jpg

l9RgHxq.jpg

Z4UJ2Xw.jpg

7KcIgbF.jpg

TGmq540.jpg

2Y3JCHC.jpg

pZKAjCK.jpg

Fy65PKL.jpg

Wvx4C2Y.jpg

rzlLynM.jpg

diiuutA.jpg

HsTRZgs.jpg

VCYxwqG.jpg

QdiIkgE.jpg

3PLJ68z.jpg

HrWqTsH.jpg

tNBS6Si.jpg

Edited by 6 Star
Fixed Broken Image Links

I have posted this pic before, but not for several yrs. And, since this is "The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread", I should post it again. This was my first Subaru. Found it under a cedar tree with lots of green moss growing on it and, it had a blown head gasket. Payed $300 for it. Wish I still had it. :o

roadtrip1.jpg

• Like 1

markjw said:

I have posted this pic before, but not for several yrs. And, since this is "The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread", I should post it again. This was my first Subaru. Found it under a cedar tree with lots of green moss growing on it and, it had a blown head gasket. Payed $300 for it. Wish I still had it. :o

roadtrip1.jpg

Looks minty. :burnout:
My dad had a '82 gl 4wd wagon. He offered it to me before he sold it. Wish I would have took it, didn't know what I had back then. ;(
It went over Snoqualmie Pass with the new owner, probably still running just fine.
Lots of memories in that car... the first engine I helped my dad rebuild... the trip to Ocean Shores, Cannon Beach, up to Clallam Bay...
dJXLY9b.jpg

Edited by 6 Star
Fixed Broken Image Links
  • Like 1

Yo said:
Slk8A87.jpg

Dang! Look at those rims! I've never seen them' date=' even in pics. What an option! I'm fully loving this thread![/quote']

I know, I'm super jealous that UK got them and we didn't. That makes them even harder to find. :horse:

Edited by 6 Star
Fixed Broken Image Links