Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

since there are 1g legacies and imprezas that were made while the Loyale was still being sold i think they are fair for an "old" subaru thread.

If you go by dates alone, then things are REALLY going to be screwed up. The Legacy production started in '89, so technically the Legacy name even pre-dates the Loyale! But this isn't about manufacturing dates, it is about the generation of the car. The Legacy is a complete redesign - hence, a new "generation". ;)

I say anything older then 1994 should be allowed in this picture thread. Including SVX if some arise.

Why '94? Again, going by year alone doesn't make sense. They started making the second generation Legacies in 1993!

"Older gen: 80s, XT, Loyals" I like SVXs and Legacys too... But not here.

Agreed. icon14.gif

Dates aren't really a big deal, its all about posting things that we think are awesome. Yeah, if you have a picture of a '05 sti or something; it should probably go into the newer gen thread. Got a first gen legacy crawler (theres been a couple), why not just slip it in here? Same thing with the historic cars. I've noticed that there just isn't a lot of action in the historic gen section of the thread, making a historic gen picture thread there would almost be like spamming the historic section. I think that as long as its something that you think is really cool and want to show others, just go to town. Cheers. :drunk:

The old work Loyal My dad and I had around we used as a plow rig, and also to get wood out, you could fit about half a cord in the back :headbang:

2-41.jpg

A Gl I picked up for a dollar, it had the original window sticker (near 14K :eek: ) still in it, and every option know to man on it.

1-75.jpg

My old off road brat before it met it's demise in the form of a jump, and then breaking in half.

3-36.jpg

And the coolest part of my 82 wagon

4-28.jpg

I'll just leave this amazing thing here for your enjoyment.

t3tgdj2.jpg

QNHOid3.jpg

vm4neQk.jpg

JOZOoBF.jpg

fsjlMZs.jpg

AXWOShA.jpg

You can see his other masterpiece outside the gate.

ixhCvGy.jpg

It started its transformation like this:

uBjGgTB.jpg

I want. :slobber:

*Bonus Edit Photos*

al0T4cd.jpg

7qdnxgD.jpg

Edited by 6 Star
Fixed Broken Image Links