Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

Yes, haha. My car actually has a fair amount of rust, but luckily, as far as I can tell, it's only on the body. Haven't seen any rust underneath or anything so far. And as long as if you're not super close to the car, you can't really see the rust. Except on the trunk; that rust is ugly! :D

wow:slobber:what u planning on doing with it? i know u said restore but is that repainting it and body parts and calling it good or what

Full body resto-mod: Keep the flares and the feel of the build, but tidy everything up. Likely powdercoat all the suspension components. Add a DOM Rollcage in the bed with harness mounts through the cab, maybe a full cage is space allows...

Probably an entire interior redo, find some nice OEMish seats or Recaros with full adjustment, and recover in an oem type material.

Why in the hell is there an EA82T under the hood of that Brat.

Why not? :brow:

The original owner swapped it in. EA82T with Delta Cams, WRX Turbo and Intercooler, Megasquirt, along with a 5 Speed Transmission, XT-6 Suspension, and a few other healthy mods.

i can't wait untill next year to bring my coupe and hopfully

blow some minds

cann't wait to see it in person looks awesome from your thread, next year is going to be my first meet :headbang:my dad and i where to busy this year but i dragged my dad into the subaru's even more after i got my brat which caused him to by 4 more:D

• 2 weeks later...

Bonneville salt flats. Kinda a bummer because there was an event going on so I couldn't get to the straights, but I got to have some fun on the salts anyhow.

Salt is great for rust by the way (two days later a part of my quarterpanel that was previously pretty rotted was now gone. Got it very thoroughly washed and undercarriage powerwashed after that)

I like the last picture because you can see my entry point *and* the diameter of my donuts :) It was fun. :headbang: After that we hit the trails into the mountains, but I don't want to clog up the picture thread so when I get home (next week. In Arizona right now) I will write up and include pictures of my whole trip in my members rides thread. :)

_MG_1195.jpg

_MG_1206.jpg

_MG_1207.jpg

_MG_1196.jpg

_MG_1200.jpg

_MG_1188.jpg