Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

Looked through that gallery and lol-ed every time I saw the Forester. So much body roll! It looks like the guy was driving the sh** out of it though!

Also loved the Corvette somebody dared to take out there.

Nice album.

Yeah, he was bouncing all over the place. The rear struts were shot and the fronts weren't in any better shape. He bent two wheels. One was really bad and the other he managed to push back a little and was rubbing on every bump. My brother's Vette....he destroyed the lower radiator mount and lost a brake duct. Doesn't surprise me - that mount is so light, a two year old could throw it across the Grand Canyon! The green impreza also bent a wheel. FYI: Forester 15" steelies are weak! Many a air dam and side skirt were sacrificed. Oh, that stock blue WRX - he blew his engine. It didn't sound right on his second run and by his third run, it sounded VERY angry - it died at the finish line and refused to restart. The PandaWagon didn't get away unscathed - I lost two screws for the dash surround and lost the magnets holding the gas door closed. It was a day full of carnage. :o

Almost made it across.

carinriver.jpg

:) Hit ice and was almost 180, so i hit the e brake and finished the turn. Went down backwards only about 40 feet off the road at 2am. Got winched out in the morning around 11am and drove it home 1/2 mile home. Always happens close to home right? Spent $22 dollars to reseat the tire and replace a backup mirror on the driver side, drove it to work at 3pm.

• Like 1

Well look what parked right next to me today at work!

That's my little Brat on the right and her little brother Baja on the left (belongs to my co-worker). I love seeing the two of them next to each other.

IMAG0724.jpg

IMAG0725.jpg

Jurassic Park Wagon! I stumbled across this online today and thought you guys would like it.

Anyone know who these guys are?!

The album (43 pics) can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/wCzyT?gallery

yVbIHmuh.jpgVzVuPtgh.jpgayy5Gxuh.jpgP6zUxRvh.jpg

It has Victorian registration so their Australian, I'm from Victoria and know most of the Subaru's around here but I have never seen it.

• Like 1