Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

What is the idea of having twin snorkels in front?   :confused: 

Those Huge rear Exhaust pipes' Heat will burn out the surrounding paint, unless they're fake...

It is not criticism only, but I don't understand how the Driver will safely drive with the Huge "Thing" in the hood ...  :o ... Recently I had to drive a Wedding car and the Huge ornament in front was obstructing the visibility enough to be Unsafe.

Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Just got it running. I have to keep it streetable as it's the new family car (single dad of two girls), but the looks will change.

Planning a lift, better tires, roof rack with lights and tube bumpers. basically a street and trail car for camping excursions, trips to less accessible coves at lake mead etc. not going too big unless I do an EJ swap. It has to make it around town daily first and foremost.

Edited by CarpeNoctem
  • Like 1

Yep, you're Right... I only repeated what the ad said.

Long years ago I had the opportunity here in Honduras, to ride in a FF1 coupe; it belonged to a Friend's dad, by the way, it had front "inboard" disc brakes... It was sold to some guy in Nicaragua and we never saw it again...

The old thing felt pretty fast for its age... and the Steerin' wheel felt enormous for actual standards, I believe the Oversize was to compensate the lack of power assistance.

Kind Regards.

• 2 weeks later...