Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0335.jpg

Look at that, my old RX made it in here, lol. i miss driving that car, not trying to fix it every other day though, lol. it was great, shot 3' fireballs out the tail pipe on the highway, lol. blew the head gaskets and had some hoses burst as i was pulling into the parking lot at work a few years ago, had it towed home and it got stripped to a rolling shell for the paintball field to use as a bunker.  i love that the pic with my rs peeking out in the background was used, lol. that one died from head gasket failure the week after the RX. i couldnt afford the cost of a new engine at the time, so it got sold and i bought a new wrx back in 09..

• Like 2

112180164_2bf39252a9.jpg

Come on.... big rump roast trucker side mirrors, jeep commando style spare tire mount, and BRAT hand painted on the pillar.  Bet that roof basket is full of pabst blue ribbon.   It is my monthy winner for the red-neck engineering award,  and proudly deserves a spot on the ultimate picture thread.  

• Like 1