Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

Excellent, what is that exactly with the big smoke stack? I first thought ferry but no? How about some pics of your car sitting in times square? Or even better handing your keys off to the valet at the plaza hotel or something fancy like that?

The one in the background is the ferry boat turned restaurant. I'm not sure about the blueish one in the foreground.

And about the photo ops, the times square shot would cost 16 dollars just to get through the tunnel, then if I stopped in times square if probably get a no standing ticket while taking the picture. They will blatantly ignore you while writing the ticket despite any pleading and/or cursing.

And valets, I don't let anybody drive my car lol.

Those would make great pictures though definitely! Lol!

• Like 1

This is why I love Washington!! :) MR_Loyale and I went cruising a bit and found this spot. It's gonna be our secret spot. ;) But I can't not share a couple photos.

P1110841_zpsee45d4fa.jpg

P1110847_zps65216135.jpg

P1110849_zps4a877065.jpg

P1110851_zpsa45e43fa.jpg

P1110846_zps56d6f823.jpg

Edited by jj421
  • Like 1

I bet you guys are getting busy with the film coming up, i can't wait to hear more, what an adventure. A sweaty, man meat mission for adventure! Nothing better than an american road trip with your bros.

You know it. I'm only about a week and a half out from doing the first leg of the trip - me driving it out to Seattle to begin with! There's a ton to keep track of, but I've been finding the time lately to remind myself just how awesome this car is - I've had to tinker with it a bit, but it's been great fun and I'm getting more and more excited for the trip with each passing day. 

I bought my second XT last weekend.

It sitting for two years in the seller's lawn. We put air in the tyres, washed whole car, added gas to tank and drove 223 miles without problem (inspection expired over year ago).

The engine hesitation and misfire under cruising at low throttle, under high throttle the engine working much better, but the clutch slipping under boost. Also have some electric problems and some problem in air suspension. Car has been driven 125 k miles

I have already repaired the electrical faults and suspension.

In here Finland XT is very rare. According to the statistics 11 units in road use in May.

Is it anyone before seen these rims? Manufacturer is RG.

Sorry for my bad english...

post-21696-0-70077400-1404380183_thumb.jpg

• Like 2