Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do those tiny light bars on top do much good? I'd like to get some form of LED lights on my Brat, but I don't know if I want to go with a larger bar, or a set of smaller ones.

These lights are a flood/fog style display. Not so much a beam. But they do well on roads without street lights, mountain roads, and such. Each light individually can pivot up or down, left or right by hand, for better illumination of the road. Which necessarily can't be done with a solid unit. In my opinion they are more lower profile and can provide more positioning angles and locations.

I hope this helps with your decision. I apologize for a late response.

I finally figured how to upload the phones haha. My two rides but unfortunately the wagon is sold now and I picked up the 88 gl-10 coupe with 86k miles on It:-D plan on doing a 5 lug swap and wrx/sti motor swap

If you haven't already, check out "NICO TURBINE" over at the NASIOC forum. Incredible build thread that I hope would inspire you as well.

https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2319484

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Updated picture with the new tires and wheels. 2 Inch lift in front. No lift in rear. Some trimming done. Waiting for my 4inch lift before I trim anymore

Whoaaa! If I can get this wagon I just picked up to about that condition, I'll be stoked! Really like the lift and different tires, are those mounted on the stock rims?

Here's my new project, once I get a new clutch in and change all the seals and gaskets around the engine and tranny, then I'll start working on a lift and some new tires.

post-68000-0-87475100-1506457500_thumb.png
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...