Ultimate Subaru Message Board
6 Star

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

I'd heard about how sometimes folks show up in vintage Subarus

and photobomb a STi meeting or something..

Well..

I photobomed the calendar.

2014_Calendar_Preview_Intro__22378.13863

aliens.gif

• Like 3

Eh, a couple shots from my excursion today. Boy, I can't wait until I get a lift kit. I need it (as seen in the second picture).

DSC02028_zpsd16393ed.jpg

DSC02030_zpsda11fed2.jpg

DSC02033_zpsbf31f428.jpg

DSC02036_zpsd5586316.jpg

• Like 2

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0335.jpg

Look at that, my old RX made it in here, lol. i miss driving that car, not trying to fix it every other day though, lol. it was great, shot 3' fireballs out the tail pipe on the highway, lol. blew the head gaskets and had some hoses burst as i was pulling into the parking lot at work a few years ago, had it towed home and it got stripped to a rolling shell for the paintball field to use as a bunker.  i love that the pic with my rs peeking out in the background was used, lol. that one died from head gasket failure the week after the RX. i couldnt afford the cost of a new engine at the time, so it got sold and i bought a new wrx back in 09..

• Like 2

112180164_2bf39252a9.jpg

Come on.... big rump roast trucker side mirrors, jeep commando style spare tire mount, and BRAT hand painted on the pillar.  Bet that roof basket is full of pabst blue ribbon.   It is my monthy winner for the red-neck engineering award,  and proudly deserves a spot on the ultimate picture thread.  

• Like 1

And here is my winner for best pizza delivery vehicle

Tons of Stickers, a five Lug Swap, lifted + Custom Bumpers... to deliver pizzas?

I Bet that the owner uses it for offroadin' on weekends. 

Like I use my "BumbleBeast"  :D 

Kind Regards.

• Like 1

Twin Turbo EA82:o 

If the Heads aren't improved, it might experience head cracks very often; I bet it is not very reliable... 

By the way, what for is the toothed gear in the front of the ea82 on the upper photo?

Kind Regards.

The heads have been machined and ported fully and probably some other work done in them too.

Trigger wheel is there for EDIS system. I think there is not much stock in that engine other than the shortblock.