Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

Ok, I've learned a few things...

to go with my initial instincts, (sometimes I am right)

and that if I am wrong, someone will correct me (a good thing really and I am okay with that)

and that if I am right, someone will defend me (a VERY good thing).

Yay!

• Like 1

Went to the mountains today, and wow, these tires do amazing! Their performance in snow is like nothing I've had before. Best purchase I've made to my car so far. B) However, during the run, I somehow ripped off and lost my skid plate and one fog light. :rolleyes: Not sure how or where, but the damage done to the body suggests the I was reversing and hit a rock. I don't recall when I did that, but oh well; I couldn't find my light and skid plate. Anybody wanna make a custom skid plate for me? :unsure:

P1110632edit_zps64b13dc6.jpg

P1110636edit_zps37ecaa30.jpg

P1110638edit_zps9c40f09a.jpg

GRANT! I just brought home my brand spanking new General Grabber AT2s! The tread depth really surprised me and I cant wait to try them out. The saddest part in this is I had no regular stock lug nuts to put my new wheels on! Argh. So I ordered some off of amazon and won't get them till next week, I can already tell they are going to make a HUGE difference! Nice pics by the way bro!

• Like 1

GRANT! I just brought home my brand spanking new General Grabber AT2s! The tread depth really surprised me and I cant wait to try them out. The saddest part in this is I had no regular stock lug nuts to put my new wheels on! Argh. So I ordered some off of amazon and won't get them till next week, I can already tell they are going to make a HUGE difference! Nice pics by the way bro!

Glad to hear that! I was surprised by the depth too. These tires have a lot of grip in all conditions. I managed to pull a 0.5 g's in a turn before the rear tires started to rub (from body roll). I still had plenty of grip left. These tires have a lot of grip in rain and snow, for sure. You'll be happy with 'em. :)

I plan on rotating my tires every 3000 miles (every oil change), so they wear down evenly. The front end has quite a bit of camber with the lift, haha.

Thats a good idea, and I should probably do the same. I got the best deal I could around here. I called every store and a dude at peerless tire here was able to get me all 4 for $538 and he even through in steel valve stems for free. It kills me to just have the tires and wheels just sitting in the garage...till next week.

How many people stop you and ask "What year is your Mini?"

to which you just chuckle and dope slap the snot outta them.

(not that I encourage unnecessary violence)

Beautiful example of the marque!

Love how wonderfully simple and clean those little beasties are, almost screams out for fender mirrors though.

and yes, we've finally got a few nice days, we got pretty well snowed on over the past 30 days.

Beautiful respite from Winters grip.

carry-on!

quietly,

timothy