Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

Thanks!  The camera is a GoPro with the suction cup attachment. Keeps it pretty sturdy! :)

I'll try and see if I can find a place to put the camera inside that will stay put. Not too may sturdy places to mount the camera inside, you know?

That was Awesome!

How did you Fixed the Camera in Place so tight?

I'll like to see some footage taken from the inside (Cabin) of the PandaWagon,

Plus some footage of the Outside (the whole car), mixed in...

Next video, perhaps:) 

Kind Regards.

Thanks!  The camera is a GoPro with the suction cup attachment. Keeps it pretty sturdy! :)

I'll try and see if I can find a place to put the camera inside that will stay put. Not too may sturdy places to mount the camera inside, you know?

Suction Cups! ... How about the inner side of the Windows' Glass?

Kind Regards.

Sorry guys, i´m trying to post a phpto from Flickr and dont know how to do it

The best way to share photos here is uploading them to a photo hosting website, such like Photobucket, Facebook, etc... then once you view the photo there, do a right click over the photo and copy its URL address, then come to do a post here, you'll see in the Tools of the post window, a small green square, under the A and the   :) ... hit it, a dialog box will appear, then erase the http:// that the dialog box has, and paste the copied URL address of the Photo.

That will display the photo here.

Kind Regards.

• Like 1

The best way to share photos here is uploading them to a photo hosting website, such like Photobucket, Facebook, etc... then once you view the photo there, do a right click over the photo and copy its URL address, then come to do a post here, you'll see in the Tools of the post window, a small green square, under the A and the   :) ... hit it, a dialog box will appear, then erase the http:// that the dialog box has, and paste the copied URL address of the Photo.

That will display the photo here.

Kind Regards.

Thanks!!! I did it direct from Flickr its not so difficult!

• Like 1