Ultimate Subaru Message Board

**DATE CHANGE** 2011 Annual HP Xmas Tree Run, Sunday Dec 4

Time to thanks those who braved the beautiful sunshine and moderate temperatures to hang out with us yet again. Not a big turn out this year but very nice all the same. Lots of sledding and hot cocoa kept the kids entertained. And some good snow covered roads kept the adults entertained as well.

Time to thanks those who braved the beautiful sunshine and moderate temperatures to hang out with us yet again. Not a big turn out this year but very nice all the same. Lots of sledding and hot cocoa kept the kids entertained. And some good snow covered roads kept the adults entertained as well.
I liked the pics and it looked like a "cozy" gathering. You had great weather from what I could tell. Sorry I missed it this year.

I liked the pics and it looked like a "cozy" gathering. You had great weather from what I could tell. Sorry I missed it this year.

Hope things go smoothly and painless as possible for you today young man. We missed you and your family yesterday.

well all I can say is that it was great to finally commit to going w the soob crew (let alone HP) and not waffle out or blow a hg. we had a great time in the mtns with you guys/gals. we even rescued a pretty stuck/sunk wrangler with my pos loyale. the guy promptly got it stuck again about 800 feet down the hill. pics to come. we cant wait to go again

RV

well all I can say is that it was great to finally commit to going w the soob crew (let alone HP) and not waffle out or blow a hg. we had a great time in the mtns with you guys/gals. we even rescued a pretty stuck/sunk wrangler with my pos loyale. the guy promptly got it stuck again about 800 feet down the hill. pics to come. we cant wait to go again

RV

It was cool not being the only Loyale there. :grin:

Yours was a lot better suited for the snow then our stock platform.

Was kinda wishing I had driven the Brat up, but theres no room for the fam with that. :o

We had a great time! The Ej ran flawlessly...Time for an oil change...

Weather couldn't have been better..:D

Your hatch looks even better in person. :brow:

Job well done. :clap:

Deffinately looking forward to next year. :banana:

I had a great time as always. It was great to see you guys. It's been since last years tree run I think. Thanks for putting this together every year, it's always fun. Sorry for the late response... Here's some pics

Thanksgiving11-24-11063.jpg

Thanksgiving11-24-11062.jpg

We went up this road till tracks ended and we couldn't get any farther.

Thanksgiving11-24-11065.jpg

Thanksgiving11-24-11067.jpg

I led the way for several others, but lost them as we headed up this road

Thanksgiving11-24-11070.jpg

Thanksgiving11-24-11072.jpg

Thanksgiving11-24-11074.jpg

Since no one was around we found a spot to turn around and got buried in the process

Thanksgiving11-24-11078.jpg

thankfully someone finally made it up with a shovel (since I forgot to bring one) and I got myself dug out. Then I helped the cherokee get turned around and dug out a couple times.

Thanksgiving11-24-11079.jpg

Helped scoobyclimbs get straightened out on the way back down

Thanksgiving11-24-11080.jpg

When I got home I pulled into my new garage for the very first time:clap: I can't wait to get it finished.... with heat and insulation:D

Thanksgiving11-24-11085.jpg

Thanksgiving11-24-11082.jpg

Thanksgiving11-24-11058.jpg

Thanksgiving11-24-11086.jpg

Jesse