Ultimate Subaru Message Board
mcbrat

one last snow fun run for the turbo brat.....

it's been nice out lately, all snow melted, in the 40s-50's....

today, 5-9 inches of snow!!!!! coming down ahrd and heavy as I type.....

Dang it we aren't supposed to get more than an inch here, and my daily driver is currently a Toyota. AAARGH.

Think you could snap a pic or two, or 20? :D I like the soobie-snow pics. Been acting like spring around here lately - which is nice, but I love the snow...

- Erik Hosa - Tacoma, WA -

I've got 14" here, and it's still coming down!! Wheeeeeee!!!

Nothing like a foot of snow for my Birthday. Last year I was in Denver Mar. 15, and they got the biggest blizzard in 90 years....over 3' of snow. :banana:

yeah, looking out my window at work right now, and it's got to be 7 or 8 inches already, and radar shows no end in sight yet....

Webster City has only a very light dusting

snow fun

3x SUCKS in the snow , couldn't go up driveway forward after I did the snowblowing

decided not to risk it at a "donut shop" :burnout:

took 2 hours to do the driveway, shed entrance, parking by house, sidewalk, and path to chicken house

before I moved the snow I took the sub. powered polaris, "MOM'S" down the road, through the field, and around the yard

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'VE GOT SNOW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EYESORE:clap:

and there's no sign of stopping:grin:

!!!! ended upwith 15.4" in Des Moines. and it was a heavy 15.4" my snow blower looked like a playdoh machine a lot :)

It seemed to have a 1/2" layer of water underneith the snow here. We only got about 6 inches.

awwwww. c'mon guys - PICS! (you know when it snows, us dorks up here in the NW are snapping it like a UFO sighting)

I took many pics, 30+ last snowfall, too busy today, lot melted=no donut shop snowblower plugged twice=chute jam, perfect temp for snowmen;) at the time, had everything nice then another 6", saving that for tomorrow, with the additional 1"+ we got tonite :clap:

went to JY to buy 2 round METAL saucer sleds, $2:clap: got snowmobile stuck:banghead: due to bad fence row drift mon was early dismissal tues was late start=snow wed = late start, inservice :clap:

I LOVE SNOW BRING IT ON:banana: :banana: :banana:

Originally posted by Bratwerst

awwwww. c'mon guys - PICS! (you know when it snows, us dorks up here in the NW are snapping it like a UFO sighting)

Speak for yourself. I ain't no dork.

And when I want snow I just head to the mountains and play in it. Did so on Wednesday.

Ah c'mon...its just a joke...I mean, look at my user name for cryin-out-loud! Sorry Eric, I'm just goofin around.

Jay (Stup)

Webster City has only a very light dusting

snow fun

3x SUCKS in the snow , couldn't go up driveway forward after I did the snowblowing

decided not to risk it at a "donut shop" :burnout:

took 2 hours to do the driveway, shed entrance, parking by house, sidewalk, and path to chicken house

before I moved the snow I took the sub. powered polaris, "MOM'S" down the road, through the field, and around the yard

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'VE GOT SNOW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EYESORE:clap:

and there's no sign of stopping:grin:

Sub powered polaris???

You can't just slip that in and not explain..

fess up

Man, you guys had me thinking all this snow was coming our way TODAY. I see this pretty big low pressure system in the Midwest thinking peeps got hit hard, even though it's showing only rain.

Yah, I'm going up for a job interview at a heliskiing lodge in Northern B.C. and can't wait to kick in the 4whdr and do some drivin'. The lodge is at the end of a long dirt road so "yay" say I, I say "yay".

Simon