Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Check this out if you wanna Go Wheeling are Stock and are in the PNW!!! Free 2" lift

one eye

Hi Roger, you must be Skylars buddy, Welcome the the USMB!

Do you have enough time to go wheeling at least once every other month, we're looking for guys who are going to be active, so the more runs you can make it on the better!

Is this your DD?

-Josh

yes i would be able too make runs as much as possible, an no i have another vehicle so this is not my DD. where do you guys usally go wheelin at?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i would be able too make runs as much as possible, an no i have another vehicle so this is not my DD. where do you guys usally go wheelin at?

Perfect!

We usually go to Walker Valley ORV, its located just east of Mount Vernon, past highway 9. The pictures in this thread are at Walker Valley, At least two guys on this run have a 2" lift!

http://ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=128058

Trips are usually planned around the first Saturday of every month. I'll get a hold of Skylar, your Private Message box isn't active yet.

-Josh

This Friday It seems that There are going to be two new Wheelers getting set up, there will be a new thread and pics with whats going on real time as we do it, Should be cool, Lookin forward to seeing them up in the hills getting used!!!!!

Keep an Eye open in the offroad section on 01/13/2012 thats the build date.........................

Jeff

This Friday It seems that There are going to be two new Wheelers getting set up, there will be a new thread and pics with whats going on real time as we do it, Should be cool, Lookin forward to seeing them up in the hills getting used!!!!!

Keep an Eye open in the offroad section on 01/13/2012 thats the build date.........................

Jeff

sounds good what time are you trying too have us come up and get started.:headbang:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey yall i am in rexburg (southeast) Idaho. id be down to come up and have yall help me out. i just got an 88 GL with dual range. runs good. 220000 miles but runs great. would yall be willing to help me out. i wanna put a lift on her and get her off road ready for the mountains. ill get a pic up soon.

I'm down in Chimacum/port townsend area, and I'd love to get in on NWWO and some subie runs.

I've been working out some electrical and cooling bugs, but I really want to put in some trail hours this summer.

Cool, I'm in Sequim and I should be ready for some trail trips pretty soon as well.