Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Road Rally XT GL-10 Project

Starting point.

The car had been abandon for three years in a yard by a creek, the owner told me he hated that it was domed to rot. I bout the car the next week. It didn't even run on either. It had spark, I replaced the bad plugs with new bosch plugs, then a new ECU solved the fuel problem.

It runs great now it's time for some restoration, before modification.

Not sure where the pictures are 'hosted' (facebook, picasa/igoogle, photobucket, etc), but generally speaking there are two ways:

1. Most sites will have a 'share' option either to the side, or at the bottom. It may also say "let others see this picture..." etc. Copy the URL it gives you there and paste it into the mini-window that opens when you click the picture share button at the top of the box you type into to make a post here.

2. If that doesn't work, what I do is this: open the picture online in whatever service you are using to host it. Then right click and choose "copy image location" or its equivalent (the exact wording will vary depending on your browser). You will not see a copy screen, but a different URL from the #1 option I describe above WILL copy to your clipboard (you won't see it, though). Then come over here and click the picture share button and click/hit 'paste'. The URL should then appear in the image share box and it should appear in your post after you save the post.

There should be a thing on here that tells you what to do with pictures, However if you cant find it, Try using a site to host your pictures, For example Photobucket, you download them, take the image url and post it after you click on the little picture diagram above the message youre writing (looks like a sun and mountains) and post. hope this helped.

I don't know yet it depends on what the new seats cost, and the dash cost to be recovered. i like the inside of the car, but the dash pad is all but gone in it. I have to get it on the road before I can really work on it I need a 4wd. It should be on the road next week, just needs a muffler, and wiper blade.

Greg Rossi off of my Facebook page

I hate plastic. My headlight switch broke in my Subaru while they inspected it.

December 14 at 5:06pm

Greg Rossi Fixed it, I don't know how it broke but it works now.

December 14 at 10:42pm · Like

Greg Rossi I'm fixing it again I got it back with new inspection, but a broken switch.

December 17 at 10:20pm · Like

Greg Rossi They broke it good this time. I have to order a new one at $200 and I can't get it till February.

Having to explain how to use a switch to a mechanic is sad...:horse:

• 2 weeks later...