Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Leaking Coolant Hose

HELP How do you replace the bottom coolant hose on the bottom side turbo? I have a leak on the rubber coolant hose, I can see the end by the wheel well but not the other end because it is under the turbo unit. Any ideas would help. Thanks, Larry:Flame:

Well I found out that you can replace the lower turbo cooling hose without removing the turbo. Dealer quoted me 4 hours labor to remove & replace the hose. This was just an estiment. The wife had a plan to do the job and it took 3 hours with out removing the turbo. BTW the hose was not at fault it was a bad hose clamp. I saved 400.00 bucks by their estiment. Thanks.:D

Yougot it Miles. 400.00 for replacing a hose. Woman came into service desk for a recall repair . The service rep told her she was do for 80000 mile service. She ask how much; 419.00 a sudden smell came over the room of ************. She said no and left saying just do the recall!:o