Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Red92

The Awesome *NEWER* Generation Picture Thread

^^ Yet incredibly sexy all at the same time! I'd rock it!:headbang::headbang:

I like it too. Most of those on NASIOC say it is an abomination Lol. I think it looks good, just needs a better bumper, more flat, no so duck bill. :-p

I must be odd, because although there are some nice cars listed in this thread, and my wife really likes the lowered look with the aftermarket wheels, i prefer all of my subies to be stock height with stock suspension and wheels. It might also be because i don't really see the point to doing that much work to make an already very capable vehicle lower or higher than factory.

421210_4819624248106_532237779_n.jpg

That bumper has to go. I can do the headlights, but it needs a bumper that actually works with the car, not against it.

I really like that silver foz in the post just above the blue one.

I really like that silver foz in the post just above the blue one.

That is (was) mine. I just sold it a month or so ago. Miss it already. Full STi 6speed drivetrain, and all the STi goodies for the motor. Thanks!

^Hmm your car looks like I seen it around on SLI.. did you need a center diff to complete it?

If not forget what I said then lol

Well, the snow was a mite deeper there than I though it was going to be. Glad I didn't charge into it.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/cal_look_zero/IMG_20121216_160013.jpg

One guy did that about 2 years ago and got himself stuck, I could not pull him out since they just plowed and my winter tires had no studs and I'm not going to tug a stuck car in reverse.. I remember for the first 40 or so miles the shifter got really notchy more so then normal.

^Hmm your car looks like I seen it around on SLI.. did you need a center diff to complete it?

If not forget what I said then lol

Yes sir that was me. Did I buy yours? Go by the name "Baddog" Usually.

Yes sir that was me. Did I buy yours? Go by the name "Baddog" Usually.

I think so lol let me check, yep it's you lol

I saw a guy the other day with a tan sedan like yours but with a silver OB front bumper minus it not being color matched it looks pretty good on a non SUS model.

Well, beside the Older Gen Subaru Leone (Gen III) a.k.a: "Loyale" Luxury Sedans with Rear Wipers...

big_47414_5.jpg

...Some Markets can obtain that feature (Rear Wiper) on Newer Gen Subarus, such like Legacy Sedans:

img0852gr.jpg

979legacytouringsedan05.jpg

Wiper Removed:

BcEqG4Q2kKGrHqIH-CwEquPpfn0oBKy5IVo.jpg

More info: ~► Here.

Kind Regards.