Ultimate Subaru Message Board

save rust free gl10turbo from crusher

I have absolutly had it with this car, It is a rust free California 1988 Gl10. Turbo AWD automatic. All filters and fluids reg. changed Royal Purple oil, genuine subaru filters, clean trans fluid, air ride deleted for struts off a wagon, 2 month old hankook tires on aluminum h wheels, functional hood scoop, factory spoiler, new belts, battery, alt , ice cold air, aftermarket boost gauge. aftermarket fuel gauge and sender. NEW PAINT factory color with extra metalflake - windows tinted, rear deck modified for 10" subs, super clean car, Everything worked including sunroof and cruise control. One day on lunch it just stopped running! I am about ready to just pull some parts and the seats out of it to get my son's rx going and throw this thing away. It also has new brakes and cv shafts. Make me an offer for the chasis - open to trades. This is a beautiful car to look at and it drove like a dream but I either have bad spark , too much fuel , or iffy compression. Would be an awesome candidate for an ej22 swap. I can't get it to run , maybe u can. I am located in northern Arizona at Lake Powell. I will post this on the fs board too but 2 b honest it does not get that much visitation. U can call me at 928-660-1240 with questions.