Ultimate Subaru Message Board

a new wheel for the wheels page

thanks mick.

as for weather they are subaru or aftermarket. i think they are probably an aftermarket wheel sold by SOA. i havnt sean any wheels like them in any broshures but in 72 subaru would have been very new. and the two new wheels that i have are of the same style as the early 74 sport mag as in the bead desing and the sport mag and the two that i have found that are listed ont he wheels page as early subaru wheels are both made in the same place in brazil i doubt that a wheel company would have tryed to make wheels for profit for the new and upstart Japnainise company so i would asume that they are SOA items or at least made for subaru anyway all speculation.

brian

Pretty cool.The '74 sport mags I have were made in Italy.Same bead as your latest,right?

Hey Brian,I really needed my turbo gaskets.Please don't forget me.I paid last week I think.Anyhow,I had to go get them at the dealer because I wasn't sure when you were shipping them.Still need it ASAP for the other stuff.Been sending a couple emails and no response so pardon me for posting here.Thanks