Ultimate Subaru Message Board

flyn soobair.....Whats your guys biggest/best jump

I think I had close to that much air in my old 85 BRAT. After I sold it to some kid in highschool for $30. He used it as a farm runner, one day I stopped by and took it for a run around the feilds and hit this one jump that must have sent it at least 3ft in the air, but it nosed down hard and covered us with dirt through the open T-tops.:headbang:

I also got some air with an XT that I was thrashing at a mud bog party. They had a jump built out of a big pile of dirt, and I had a few to many beers and kept trying to roll the XT off the jump. I never got it to roll but when I was done the doors wouldn't open and the motor was toast. They started running it over with trucks before I could even get out.:eek::D

that pic is pretty funny... I got several feet and a lightly nose heavy landing when I was chasing a deer across a field and I hit a woop. The turbo had just kicked in so thats probably what kept the front from diving too much :headbang: The deer jumped over the fence, but my friend didn't want to have to fix the fence so I stopped. Second time over the woop it landed harder and broke two bolts off the top of the strut, and blew a headgasket simultaneously.

that hatch is gettn some pretty good air and I will say that prob hurt.... Im getting pretty good at setting up subarus for sand and massive air (for a soob) to where they dont break......a good tip is to reinforce your front subframe and radiator support...Ive bashed mine in pretty good and had to bend it down with i big ol bar....ALSO a 2.8l chevy radiator will fit in there without a hood....cool huh

BTW its about time i show you my beast right now it looks the best it has for a while cause i gota new hood and fenders......the doors usually arnt on it so this picture is rare

post-1610-136027591337_thumb.jpg