Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tahuya Feb 4th

monstaru

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by by carpet....I need a snorkel:banghead:

It was a fun day, made some new friends and ************ed up my car.I would say , success:)

She did really really good in the go fast sections.I am sure some bolts are loose, I know I need a starter, and most of all, my feet are not cold anymore.bonus!

I like how she handles, I had to back up on a couple of things, but kicked rump roast on some OTher things.like the rocks ....

fun trip

Edited by monstaru

It was a fun day, made some new friends and ************ed up my car.I would say , success:)

She did really really good in the go fast sections.I am sure some bolts are loose, I know I need a starter, and most of all, my feet are not cold anymore.bonus!

I like how she handles, I had to back up on a couple of things, but kicked rump roast on some OTher things.like the rocks ....

fun trip

haha get all your parts for her? had fun on the run doing some more trimming today lol:headbang: you guys should post the videos from the run.

haha get all your parts for her? had fun on the run doing some more trimming today lol:headbang: you guys should post the videos from the run.

lesson 1.....Dont do this:-p:lol:

I am sure Jess wil post up soon.

It looks Im gettin a snorkel;)I just think they look weird.

I hope you guys had fun, hope it was educational, and most of all.down right filthy.

cheers

lesson 1.....Dont do this:-p:lol:

Bahaha :lol:

Definitely had fun, it was my first time actually taking it out to some trails and my first time behind the wheel of a rig on the trails .. So it was educational :headbang: Thanks again guys for showing us around and what not .

looking forward to heading again soon, AFTER i extend my radius rods and possibly lift some more but thats just all in my head, for right now. :rolleyes:

I'm glad everyone had fun. It was an awesome day.......until someone decided to go swimming after all.:grin::clap::drunk: Or maybe that's what made the day:D I think it was the first time I've seen anyone drive those trails the way I do!!! It was cool to meet some new guys, hopefully we didn't scare them to much. And Stella looks so sexy in the mud:brow: Glad you got her home alright. I'll get some pics up soon, and hopefully Noah can get the vids that were taken.

Jesse

Edited by jbbvw

That's on my list too. I'm sure you will get to it before I do so take lots of pics. Wish I could have made it but I spent the morning stripping an Outback of it's lift spacers and trailing arms and the afternoon installing them. Fun in the sun both ways but I would have rather been behind the wheel instead of under the car.

Since Hawk hasnt appeared to post a update, I will :-p

Delivered a starter to him yesterday, his had a broken snout. I assume from trying to start a semi hydro-locked engine. He did a short oil change to flush out some of the water and it ran, spitting out water and steaming.......but it ran!

He also needs to weld up 2 front lift blocks that broke :rolleyes:

I'll let him to you how he feels about beating the snot out of his DD :popcorn:

welp, no welding yesterday.I bought some thicker tube last night at Olympia Supply, and then drilled them at a friends shop.To small of a hole.Changed plans with the bolt setup I had, and reamed the holes out on the blocks. Then it was to dark for me to work on it.I have no lights etc over here.I am about to go hit it outside in the gravel , so I will bring back pics off the broken bits at lunchtime.

Jess, we will have to see how many lift blocks I can break next time.:grin:I swear we need a race series!Im not realy surprised they broke,I was pounding on her.Ifn your gonna drive , you might as well drive hard.That is what we need video of.I think I want a go pro for my Bday......

DAMNIT NOAH:-pyoura good friend.Tell the ladies it was good to see/meet them.Post some videos and pics ya schmuck:clap:

cheers

Jess, we will have to see how many lift blocks I can break next time.:grin:I swear we need a race series!Im not realy surprised they broke,I was pounding on her.Ifn your gonna drive , you might as well drive hard.That is what we need video of.I think I want a go pro for my Bday......

cheers

That's crazy you broke your lift blocks.:eek: I geuss it took several years of abuse,breaking,bending,replacing,repairing,reinforcing to get my car to the point I could drive like that all day without major issues.;) I had the same thoughts on the go pro:brow: cockpit video of that would have been sick!!!!!

here's some pics

Jan2012274.jpg

Jan2012276.jpg

Jan2012280.jpg

Jan2012282.jpg

Jan2012285.jpg

Jan2012287.jpg

Jan2012288.jpg

Jan2012293.jpg

Jan2012294.jpg

Jan2012296.jpg

Jan2012297.jpg

Jan2012302.jpg

Jan2012303.jpg

Jan2012304.jpg

Jan2012305.jpg

Jan2012306.jpg

Jan2012307.jpg

Jan2012309.jpg

Jan2012312.jpg

Jan2012315.jpg

Jan2012317.jpg

Those suspension links are super sexxy:brow:

Did anyone get any pics of me at the hill??

Jesse

Nice ! Do you have any pics of that spot on that hillclimb where i had a little trouble on the roots lol :lol:

and i got this video of you going up that hill :banana:

http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa396/skylaraskay/?action=view&current=bfb948ec.mp4

Sorry no pics at the roots. Thanks for posting the vid:headbang:

That was a fun ride.:DOne day, Stella wilst ascend that thar hill.

The original plan with this block was to box in the backside and tie it in like Sjr did before.However it got overlooked in the rush of how many fuxing things can I do at once. LOL

IMG_0112.jpg

I only have carnage pics...

I really do not hink the starter broke from hydrolock, because she turnedd over several times before it broke.The high compression of the motor is what I think caused it.

IMG_0115.jpg

defenitely poppedd her cherry

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Welp, thats Tahuya '12.1..

I also tore a boot, have to strip the carpet, and also change out seats(just cause I got new ones.thanks Spencer!nice yota by the way;))

Then I think I can say she is back to normal.

whheeewww...The motor seems to have lived.Changed the oil twice to make sure no milkshake.Changed diff oil.Changing ATF and gear oil thias week just to make sure.I think everyhting is up to snuff again.

cheers, had damn fun, even if some that were supposed to be there didna make it...not naming any names or anything Oneeye:-p..

So, Jess, How hard would you say I pounded on her?:brow:

So, Walker next month?:D

cheers

Edited by monstaru