Ultimate Subaru Message Board

my former 1988 Subaru GL-10

dont quite know where i should post this.

I sold my 1988 Subaru GL-10 to a guy up in Moscow Idaho and i was wanting to find him and ask how she's doing. (the Subaru) Its my old Turbo Fulltime 4wd Subaru i used to talk about all the time.

if this has to be relocated do so please.

i love my old Subaru very much and wish i had never sold. would love to contact the guy to find out how she's doin.

• 5 weeks later...
I Believe that you want to buy it Back, isn't it?

Old School Subies usually Leaves a Good Feeling vividly emblazoned in the heart.

Good Luck!

Kind Regards.

yes, i would love to buy her back, but lack the funds. ATM, i would just like to know if the car is alright. and i found the title stub, so know maybe i could contact the guy somehow.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys. I'm really desperate to try and find my old Subie. i found my title stub. my cars vin is JF2AN55B1JG419272 and my old license was 079NMZ. This guy is supposedly on 443 E. Lewis Moscow, ID. Names Harry. if someone can find him and tell him i'd be willing to trade him something better for my old Subaru back, please please please tell him to call me ASAP. i will provide my phone number to whoever can help me find my car.

Edited by soobie_newbie67

• 2 months later...

still looking for her guys. please, whoever can, help me out. i keep having dreams about my old suby and its driving me crazy. I actually had no clue it was possible to get this attached to a car, but at the time being, i am serious when i say i would be willing to give ANYTHING to have this car back; i'd be willing to give a damn organ for ************ sakes.

Holy crap guys. I just did a carfax on it and now she's in colfax WA, anyone near there that can help me?

Edited by soobie_newbie67