Ultimate Subaru Message Board

This is a buggy!

Yo'J

Kind of a jack a$$ not even wearing a helmet, darwin will get this guy, but who cares he is rich right.

bet he breaks stuff lots.

I wouldnt want be around when he breaks and axle and that wheel goes flying off.

About 6 mnutes in proves he is idiot. lol

his wheel is off, lol like in monty python, look, you have no arms, so what i will bleed on ya.

Edited by bheinen74

Its obvious you have never spectated during "serious" offroading. I've had rocks chucked at me while standing on the trail from Subaru's sporting superswamper tires. This is also like going to a Rally X and working the course. You dont do something like this and not expect to have stuff flying around. Maybe you should have worn a helmet more often.

Just another idiot with more money than brains. I found it funny that he's put all this money into that buggy, yet he doesn't have 2 minutes to tighten up his belts so they'll quit squeeking. I hate to see people who are so self centered that they think it's alright to risk other people's health, and lives, just so he can get his jollies. He's driving down rocky trails entirely too fast. All it would take is one wrong bounce and he's off the trail, and into the crowd. If you don't think that's possible, I would recomend you pay more attention around the 3:35 mark. He bounced off the trail, and only missed the people standing there by a foot or two.

Nice!

This guy obviously built that rig.... definitely not an idiot. That thing is extremely well built, and he knows exactly what it's capable of.

I'm more paranoid than most....but I see nothing alarmingly unsafe there. A helmet wouldn't be a bad idea, but that cage is going to stop just about anything

Just another idiot with more money than brains. I found it funny that he's put all this money into that buggy, yet he doesn't have 2 minutes to tighten up his belts so they'll quit squeeking. I hate to see people who are so self centered that they think it's alright to risk other people's health, and lives, just so he can get his jollies. He's driving down rocky trails entirely too fast. All it would take is one wrong bounce and he's off the trail, and into the crowd. If you don't think that's possible, I would recomend you pay more attention around the 3:35 mark. He bounced off the trail, and only missed the people standing there by a foot or two.

Looks to me like he did a kick arse job putting that thing together. I'm betting that he got a little mud and dirt on the belts, big deal if they're squeaking.

He can obviously drive the hell out of that thing, his skills with the rear steer are remarkable. Those folks on the side of the trail should get the f back and out of the way, like behind trees.

At WCSS3, we had a guy there in a sooped up XT6 that did some pretty crazy stuff, I was lucky enough? to get ito the passenger seat and go for a ride.

That's one of the most impressive vids I've ever seen when it comes to the off road. baddass!

Hmm, ever see WRC? Enough said!

im gonna take a wild guess here and say the belts sqeeking are from deceling to fast. they dont squeek anyother time then decel and when he has all 4 wheels tuned and pulling alot of load on the powersteering.

• 1 month later...
He is not a very technical driver to say the least. Seems like he just loves to power through everything, instead of trying to pick a line and drive through it.

What would be your "line" on this hill climb? :) Worth the wait to see it in 1080p

• 1 year later...