Ultimate Subaru Message Board
trucking45

Anybody wanna meet for a offroad trip somewhere within a 100 miles of salem

I just have to post this but my car used to be so clean..here it sits in st.helens..the town i used to live in..and i think this was the day i bought it

post-39698-136027652984_thumb.jpg

not bad... theres a second gen in great condition just sitting there hasnt moved in the 5 years i have lived here i wanna offer him some money for it

its difficult to see actually. its under a car port built off the side of the house behind some other stuff. i only found out about it because my brothers friend lives across the street of it. so naturally i was told and i have been wondering if its something they may part with or if its of sentimental value to them

Id talk with the owner just to get info on it it's cool to see what cars have been through..and you nvr know it could be a extremly rare brat too..like first one ever made for that gen or something :grin:

well i owe my step dad 50 bucks (he covered half of it he's awesome like that) So i just gotta see what i can do around here to pay that off and then see what i can make after that..if anything i may have to nag pooparu to see if he want's to go to crooked finger

its no problem at all. i understand money problems(lack of it) happens all the time we can reschedule it for a later date when u have enough of the green