Year/Make/Model: 1988 SUBARU DL

Body Style: STATION WAGON

Engine: 1.8L H4 MFI/FI

Fuel: GASOLINE

Driveline: FRONT WHEEL DRIVE

Manufactured in: JAPAN

Safety Equipment: Active (manual) belts

Standard Equipment: Power Steering, AM / FM, Power Brakes

I sent him a message via ebay. Hope he was just mistaken and not purposefully misrepresenting the car.. that's not cool.

--Drew

I recieved an email back from the previous high bidder thanking me to no end. He has owned three DLs in the past and wanted another one. The seller originally told him, on the phone, that he was certain it was AWD. It appears he has withdrawn his bid and got similar rude treatment from the seller. Current bid is now $100. Looser!

Told them about the USMB and I am sure we will see them around.

--GoatBoy--

Originally posted by Goatboy

I recieved an email back from the previous high bidder thanking me to no end. He has owned three DLs in the past and wanted another one. The seller originally told him, on the phone, that he was certain it was AWD. It appears he has withdrawn his bid and got similar rude treatment from the seller. Current bid is now $100. Looser!

Told them about the USMB and I am sure we will see them around.

--GoatBoy--

hey "goatboy" you do need to get a life. A simple email pointing out the mistake was that was necessary. Instead, you go on about how you are going to report us to ebay for fraud? You're a joke. There's a BIG difference between a mistake (which we immediately corrected) and FRAUD. Look it up in the dictionary if you can't figure it out.

We also emailed the high bidder to tell him the mistake and in reply we got 2 pages of b.s. about how we were trying to rip him off. :rolleyes: You two must belong to the same club, but I won't get into which one that is. :slobber:

p.s.- it's spelled "Loser" and not "looser" :clap:

they have sphelcheque in mississippi? gooolllllllllyyyy!

pretty tough getting burned,but if you're going to sell something,make sure you are honest about it.If you don't know,don't claim that something is what it may not be.Fortunately,this group of car owners look out for one another.Think of us as one BIG Ralph Nader,but an honest Ralph!:lol:

... in which I had no part one way or another.

Goat Boy IS right on one issue - it IS 'looser'.

'Looser' is an 'official' spelling from the old Click & Clack Car Talk site (youse know, doze NPR guyz).

It's the polite way of calling someona a ... well, the way YOU spelled it.

Guess you hadda been there.

AMAZING! This vehicle has been reposted, and the first sentence reads:

Whether you're looking for a good, reliable car to get you to school/work or need to feel the beauty of all wheel drive this Subaru DL wagon will fit your needs.

In the last section on options, they do put down "front wheel drive", however. Guess them boys don't know how to read an entire ad too good - :lol: