Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northern Nevada Subaru Meet

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah, camping trips. Thats what its all about. Right now, I have 4 Brats, but only 2 are in commission right now. The first one I ever had is very old and has been beaten down like no other. My second one and I got into a wreck (Not my fault on the grounds that the other guy was a moron) and so I am driving right now a stock 85 Brat T Top with 99,000 miles on it. It only has about 70,000 on the engine though because the people I bought it from towed it around the Grand Canyon for years. I also have an 83 Brat that I am planning on making my 4x4 Brat with lift kit, winch, rollbar, and other stuff. We all should definitely hook up this summer. Peavine Mountain is my stomping grounds!

Haha thats funny you mention Peavine. I used to wheel up there in my 91 Legacy. haha almost got stuck a few times. Gotta love the views. But now that I have my 84 Hatchback that mountain is a piece of cake!! Jibs, I'm on the corner of ***** and ******* Dr. Cant miss me.. .I have 4 subaru's in my driveway. And yes, I'v I have seen you drive by!

Brian, get your wagon running and take a trip up here!!!! Maybe we can hit up Doyal grade again.

It was indeed. I was on my way back from the wrecking yard, and happened to remember to swing by to see where you lived. I caught a glimpse of your wagon and knew that it was your place. I gave the stupidest wave ever though, I must've looked like a complete moron! But that was me. I live on Jaeger ct. which is off the north west side of Fantail. Its a culdesac, and you can spot a rambler in the driveway, and my white brat is usually parked dead ahead.

My friend said it didn't have a camper on it. I have one that is black with a camper shell on it, but I know it wasn't mine at all. I know that there's a parked subaru brat on Becard which is off of Brant, but he doesn't drive that one. I have a question for ya subieman, do you have a welder or know how to weld? I am looking for someone to help me put my black brat back together, and I need some stuff welded. I am willing to pay for any services rendered, but I don't have many friends who know how to weld.

Oh, don't worry about it, one of my friends is taking a welding class and needed a semester project, so I donated my car. I needed part of my front bumper welded back together, along with fixing my rollbar, and welding the seat frame into the back. So don't worry about it. Thanks a lot for the effort though, I appreciate it.

Naw, this northern Nevada group likes the rocks and dirt. Jeremy, you wont be saying that next time you get stuck and need me to pull you out!!!! HAHAHAHA

Well... as soon as my car gets fixed, we're on. Now that Matt's got a tru 4WD we can start planning some camping trips. Are you down to tackle the summer heat Dave? We can have it close to your house to keep the driving to a minimum :lol:

-Brian