Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northern Nevada Subaru Meet

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to pick n pull today to see if there was anything new, and they had the SWEETEST 75 subaru wagon. It didn't seem like anything was wrong other than some hoses under the hood were broken, the body was completely straight, the seats were immaculate. The carpet was still in excellent condition, overall the car was in awesome condition.

Nice score on your touring wagon. Hope you can fix your power problem. Have you checked the air cleaner? It might be a plugged cat, that happened in my hatchback, it won't even climb hills. Replace your cap, plugs and wires. How many miles are on her?

I went to pick n pull today to see if there was anything new, and they had the SWEETEST 75 subaru wagon. It didn't seem like anything was wrong other than some hoses under the hood were broken, the body was completely straight, the seats were immaculate. The carpet was still in excellent condition, overall the car was in awesome condition.
Which yard was it at? I think ill try to head back up there wednesday.

Kostamojen - it was at the Reno PNP. Remember the 77 Blue wagon that you were working on? I think the car is behind it a row or two (Away from Sacramento) and about halfway down. It's white. The thing still had the blue plastic baggie for the rear wiper fluid in it. There's even a spare doughnut tire underneath the hood and the whole front grille was clean. This thing was awesome I tell ya

Damn, sounds good, your killin me :P

BTW, I went to the Roseville/Rancho yards today, didnt find anything interesting, exept the 6 14" pug wheels are still at rancho, and I saw no less than 3 5-speed dual range RX's with the trannies still intact (with the rear LSD as well)