Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
sube101

UEL single port headers

any pictures of these installed on an EJ22 swapped into an ea82?

Not yet for me, my bathroom remodel project is taking way longer than I had planned...:banghead:

everything is here and waiting, just need more time!!!

any chance your gonna have any of the stainless ones at WCSS?

i was thinking about bringing a few sets of them. i was also thinking of doing a pre order deal and have a percentage off but im unsure.

how many people would like me to bring headers???

$300 still the current price on Stainless? I need to hurry up and order one of these. My exhaust system is literally falling apart. Every day it squeaks and rattles a little more! :-p I need to source a new cat-back & muffler too. Damn car is gonna break me! :Flame: $$$$

Cool. Another week or so I should have some $$ to get this done. (I hope)

Do you also sell the flanges that go on the cats? The ones on mine are warped from the rust in between them. I think the cats are still in good enough shape I can get the old ones cut off and have new ones welded on if I can get my hands on new flanges.

the design is finished. today i am test fitting it on an ej swapped brat to see if there is any clearance issues. tomorrow im building a stainless steel one which will be polished at 80 grit. prices coming soon.

i have good news. dual ports are finally finished. pricing is 319.43 for the alumanized and 439.44 for the stainless steel, i do not know shipping cost yet. the picture below is strictly the fitment prototype will post actual finished product soon

Edited by sube101

for the alumanized or the stainless? ill be putting them up on my website on saturday along with shipping costs all worked out as well

wcss is far away. and for all of my products i will bring orders with me. and stainless looks better and wont rust it will also withstand higher temperatures . alumanized is mild steel with a coating to help prevent rust. but it will rust on the welds pretty quickly