Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Unusual 4x140 Wheel?

Hey, I was recently looking through my local Scrap yard and came across a full set of these Aluminum Rims with a 4x140 Bolt pattern that I have never seen. Has anyone ever seen or heard of them? they are made in England by a company called KN Engineering. Here is hopefully a picture of one. I am Gonna bead blast them today, and maybe get them Powder Coated. I also found a nice set of 185/80/r13 to go on these rims, they are an old tire size, and they have a pretty aggressive tread.

SubaruWheel.jpg?t=1332599378

Edited by Tatarusbrute

Interesting.

Hey, I was recently looking through my local Scrap yard and came across a full set of these Aluminum Rims with a 4x140 Bolt pattern that I have never seen. Has anyone ever seen or heard of them? they are made in England by a company called KN Engineering. Here is hopefully a picture of one. I am Gonna bead blast them today, and maybe get them Powder Coated. I also found a nice set of 185/80/r13 to go on these rims, they are an old tire size, and they have a pretty aggressive tread.

?ui=2&ik=60d5d82199&view=att&th=1363fc528a363633&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-koJwvV8WxmBHjrXEe8lIn&sadet=1332510099715&sads=SvOVHAEfA2zN_oxb1-W6kkQvGYE

?ui=2&ik=60d5d82199&view=att&th=1363fc528a363633&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-koJwvV8WxmBHjrXEe8lIn&sadet=1332510099715&sads=SvOVHAEfA2zN_oxb1-W6kkQvGYE

your english is excellent.

4X140 is a Very European Pattern.

We have Old-School Renault cars with 4X140 Rims here, in my Country.

I Used to own a pair that came off a Renault; they were "Cheviot" Brand, Made in France.

Also, I've seen Rims like This ones...

tyres201.jpg

...4X140 on Renaults here, in my Country.

Also, the Ford Anglia, which is a British Ford with 4X140 Rims...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Anglia

...have you Seen Harry Potter 2?

Also, Audi had 4X140 on certain Models...

user705_pic6448_1328558452.jpg

Kind Regards.

They Could be just a Peugeot Aftermarket rim. I Actually am from Moscow Idaho... funny. SO No one person has ever seen these before on a Subaru? or Peugeot.

edit your location to include the ID for Idaho - no more confusion. ;)

those are some cool looking wheels - i would be more inclined to clean and polish, but you do what you like with them - definitely a neet find and unique for a Subie no matter what you do with them. :)

Real live vintage Magnesium painted? Maybe blacken the the inner loop and slotted hole sidewalls , like they were originally.

Like she said , they're yours to play with but to most of us you'd be doing an injustice. Have fun , they sure are rare.

• 2 weeks later...