Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WINDSHIELD GASKET ORDER **MAIN THREAD** Update 4/29/12 We're GOOD to go!

Keep in mind we were told the mold was going to be destroyed back when we did the group order , so don't get too excited.

I do still have the contact and sales rep.'s name etc. Last time we needed a minimum order of ??? 25 or 50 pieces - whatever it was..... but it wasn't any less than 25 I'm dead sure of that.

Line forms here. Please indicate your quantity. Many folks have more than one vintage Subaru sedan , hardtop , or wagon from '72-79 or Gen I BRATs. ****Coupes are slightly different but the corners can be "worked" into the coupe shape , I've been told.

That's right - the same gasket fits '72 -79 sedan , wagon , and hardtop perfectly and Gen I BRAT too. The Coupe requires a little stretching but can work.

Edit, check page 4 for update. Waiting from sales rep. 4/12/12 ......

Edited by SUBARU3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there is a possibility to arrange shipping to israel, i'm pretty sure i could arrange quite a few orders. for my cars alone i'll need 3 and i'm sure that posting in the israelly subaru owners club will bring quite more...

can you please check the price and shipping costs?

if there is a possibility to arrange shipping to israel, i'm pretty sure i could arrange quite a few orders. for my cars alone i'll need 3 and i'm sure that posting in the israelly subaru owners club will bring quite more...

can you please check the price and shipping costs?

Sure , the last time we also included some Aussies

I brought two the last time around... And another two would be good, especially if it helps with another group buy.

Hmmm... Soft, squishy rubber!

Would really love to see the rear window gasket re-done, in both coupe and sedan... I wonder if this is possible?

Put me in for 2 Paul. I'm a bit busy to do any leg work on this this time, but I know someone will join Paul! right??? It's a lot of work, but well worth it!

Remember, these will fit ALL Gen 1s....HOWEVER....the Hardtops are a little tight at the top corners. (I know). They will work....just need stretched a bit and some additional sealant at the top. The bottom corners are fine. The new rubber works much better than old NOS from 30 years ago! You cannot get a hardtop one any longer. This is your best option.

Todd