Ultimate Subaru Message Board
baccaruda

BRAT PICS finally... plus, goodbye cuda!

my friend just sold a late 60s cuda with the commando 273 with headers and a big carb on it. That thing could outrun a new mustang gt with ease.

mine has/had :D the 225 slant six with a 3 speed auto. used to get up nicely even with the one barrel carb.

I had "plans" to get a Clifford dual intake setup and do a twin turbo and dual exhaust setup on a hotrod slant six. yum!

oh and my other friend's grandparents own a mint (and I mean MINT) original cuda convertible. Has every desirable option except for the v8, its got a 6 too. The car is parked in their living room.

wow, he must be hardcore if he keeps it in the living room :D

i'd go for a heater and A/C in my garage, but that's for me, not the car!

2 dudes at work (brothers) are doing a cuda of that same vintage. The have it painted and they have a complete 360 chrysler crate engine in it and an LSD for the rear ect. but they haven't worked on it in a while. Sure will be sweet when it goes on its own....

Sometimes you just got to move the old projects out and get a new one....

Matt

Originally posted by GeneralDisorder

Just weird seeing a DL dash and wheel in a Brat. Not many DL's around for sure - not at all.

GD

A DL Brat took the top prize for brats at WCSS3, and I know or a DL brat that's probably gonna take best in show this year. Just plain awesome job this guy is doing restoring it. The pearl paint job is enough, just wait!

I ain't telling who's it is either.

:P