Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Gen 1 Subaru brat hot wheel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those that have not gotten one yet just wait a while. They released a very accurate IROC camaro last year in red and black and it took me FOREVER to find one in stores but i eventually did (got both). I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you dont get one for another 3-5 weeks in places. And just so people are wondering..no i haven't found one either. Just saw this now so i have something new to look for in the toy isle. Also have one more reason for my gf to be embarrassed of me :brow:

Yesterday, I took the Family in my "BumbleBeast" to a huge Shoppin' Mall where is the Biggest "Walmart" in Honduras; I was Searchin' for some Christmas gifts, also searchin' for the Limited Edition Subaru Brat, made by Hot Wheels... :brow: ...and I ended spending Half Hour searchin' on this Huge Pile of Hot-Wheels-Only Cars, from the Floor to the Roof:

Foto-0073.jpg

...and Nothing ... :( ... but being at Lps 39.00 in "Lempiras" our Currency, equals to $ 1.90 US Dollars each, I purchased a Nice VW Brasilia.

Well, at least the Family spent a Great afternoon...

This Picture was Taken from the Small Electric Train that runs on the Mall's Second Floor, (I took a Ride with my Baby Daughter & Wife):

Foto-0031.jpg

Merry Christmas for You All! :burnout:

Well I gave in an bought some. Found an auction on the Bay for 3 of them. Sniped at last second and paid $21.50 for three plus shipping. So about $9 a piece. Gives me one to keep, one to mod, and one to ?

Edited by O.C.D.

OK - start posting photos of custom Hot Wheels BRATs! (I'm planning on doing a stock(ish) conversion myself).

One other gripe I have with this model - why did HW go to the trouble of fashioning an authentic front bumper, end caps etc... then stick a generic skinny bar across the rear?