Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Pooparu

Gen 1 Subaru brat hot wheel

I've been waiting for this one to come out. It will be in mix 10 of "The Hot Ones" series this year.

:headbang:

Got a link to where you found the picture?

Maybe not, went ahead and called them and they are showing that no-one carrys the Brat or they sold out that fast. Also, they said retail was $5 so after tax and everything $10 shipped isn't an awful price...more than I want to pay but yeah, just fyi.

I have some single Treasure Hunt Hot Wheels that cost more than a sane person would pay so the EBay ones are not to bad. I am in for the hunt. That is what makes it fun.

I'll keep lookin.

The same here in Honduras... I went to many Local Toy Stores with my Baby Daughter... no one got them yet.

The Local Wal-Mart employees said that they still are carrying Old-Stock toys, and since the local Children's day (Sept 10) they have not received anything new... But they'll receive a Lot of new Toys around Mid November ... :brow: ... I'll be Searchin' for at least One of those Pretty Brats.

Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo
To add the the Web Link on "Local Wal-Mart" ;)

I have been hunting all over town for weeks with no luck.

I was about to settle for an overpriced Ebay one and then there are no more, lol.

Either they made 10 of them or they really aren't many out I hope.