Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Pooparu

Gen 1 Subaru brat hot wheel

damn things have gone up in price again. I thought I got had when I bought one from the UK for 25 dollars. the same seller now wants 31 dollars before postage.

Apparently they are in the Australian shops yet to see one :(

TOONGA

For those that have not gotten one yet just wait a while. They released a very accurate IROC camaro last year in red and black and it took me FOREVER to find one in stores but i eventually did (got both). I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you dont get one for another 3-5 weeks in places. And just so people are wondering..no i haven't found one either. Just saw this now so i have something new to look for in the toy isle. Also have one more reason for my gf to be embarrassed of me :brow:

Yesterday, I took the Family in my "BumbleBeast" to a huge Shoppin' Mall where is the Biggest "Walmart" in Honduras; I was Searchin' for some Christmas gifts, also searchin' for the Limited Edition Subaru Brat, made by Hot Wheels... :brow: ...and I ended spending Half Hour searchin' on this Huge Pile of Hot-Wheels-Only Cars, from the Floor to the Roof:

Foto-0073.jpg

...and Nothing ... :( ... but being at Lps 39.00 in "Lempiras" our Currency, equals to $ 1.90 US Dollars each, I purchased a Nice VW Brasilia.

Well, at least the Family spent a Great afternoon...

This Picture was Taken from the Small Electric Train that runs on the Mall's Second Floor, (I took a Ride with my Baby Daughter & Wife):

Foto-0031.jpg

Merry Christmas for You All! :burnout:

"The Hot Ones" are usually not near the standard blue card $.97 HotWheels.

Meaning you should never need to search for this car in 1,000 blue cards.

Just got one off of ebay for 13$ shipped. Woot!

Bout to as well. He has 6 left? I would love to find 1.

Oh well, $13 is not too bad compared to $22-$33

Well I gave in an bought some. Found an auction on the Bay for 3 of them. Sniped at last second and paid $21.50 for three plus shipping. So about $9 a piece. Gives me one to keep, one to mod, and one to ?

Edited by O.C.D.

Like the wheels, godawful paint (colour & finish!) :(

Easily remedied with some brake fluid and time.

I bought a few just to mod a couple as I love making them custom.