Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OLD THREAD Closed 7-9-14 Pay time for Windshield Gaskets - **** Check here for total **** post #1

Got a quick message from Elad. Still don't see any payment.

Come on guys, complete this deal please.

Was there a problem with shipment? It got there,right?

Nollie I tend to think you don't check in here too often. Yours is in my car , paid for , but I have no address to send to.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nollie I tend to think you don't check in here too often. Yours is in my car , paid for , but I have no address to send to.

Paul - emails must be in your junk filter, I've responded to every email you sent since Oct. 19th when I did Paypal, sent address on 10/19, 11/9 and reminded you on 10/28 email you sent that I paid on 10/19 via Paypal. Sorry for the mix up, just sent you another email via this site with my address!

And Yes, I don't check this site very often, my 79 Subie, first new car I ever purchased is sitting inside waiting to be restored, my main interest are Antique Dodge Trucks (39, 46, 50, 54, 71, 73) so I spend all my spare internet time on sites related to old Dodge Trucks!

THANKS, Merry Christmas,

Nollie

Not sure why they ended up in spam mail if that's the case.

Everyone else got through. I don't check the 383 spam mails or so that arrive, sorry. If you saw it wasn't going through several times then why didn't you take that next step and log in here? We have a thread going to keep ALL informed.

Glad this is wrapping up! Thanks everybody.

Need to get paid from Israel crew and done.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...