Ultimate Subaru Message Board
1-3-2-4

97 outback

love what you have done to your outback. watching the vid with the headers, man do i miss my old 2.5rs with borla headers..... the sounds brought back so many memories...

Thanks, I love it too but this salt now has been causing havoc on my already rusty body panels... going to have to address those really soon!

no doubt, they use too much salt on the roads on the east coast, lol. i am in maryland and they are talking about running out of salt already. scares me, honestly. will be even scarrier when i get my brat o nthe road, i dont want to see it crumble away to dust because of the road treating....

Screw salt, I noticed a tiny bubble starting on mom's 04 outback yesterday when I was visiting with her before work. So far my 97 is still relatively clean but it's only on its third east coast winter.

Nothing to report, I think I'm going to take my vacation again this year like I did last.. save the $1K and buy the first batch of upgrades

I wanted to tell you I moved this past weekend and came across a wing I pulled off of a junkyard car a while back when I had my 99' OBW, I also have the cargo cover thing that mounts back there and rolls up. It'd probably be easier to find a hatch with it already mounted cause I remember it might be a pain to drill out the holes and mount but I might be wrong.

Yeah drilling a hole for the wing is something I don't want to do since I don't want to be off or anything like that.

JDM taillights incoming from Poland sometime this week.. I ended up getting the whole set for $199 about the cheapest I could find.

• Like 2