Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Introducing the Subercoupe Now with 50% more cyl’s and 100% more RWD!

suberdave

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess you cant really see it in any of the pictures. but it has one. the top part is plexi-glass, and the bottom is sheet metal. it is built around the roll cage.

-=Suberdave=-

Sweet!! :headbang::clap:

I assume a firewall between the engine and the seats in coming at some point?? :Flame:

I remember when this thing was up for sale, wished I could have grabbed it, but glad I didn't! :brow:

I must admit, I was a bit taken off guard when I clicked through this thread for the first time.

Never seen that before! haha

Excellent work, and amazing visual result. Bet you're dying to see the numbers without any slip.

How loud/hot does it get in the cabin?

you never saw this car up for sale, maybe one like it. i bought this Coupe from a friend, it never had a for sale sign in it.

i am not so much interested in seeing numbers. as i am dying to step on the go pedal all the way through the gears and see what it will do...

with the glass in, the noise is not all that loud. with it out it is much louder. lets just say with no mufflers, this is one of few cars i have seen everyone at the dyno shop, use ear plugs... however i do want to change that. i will make it somewhat loud, but i need it to be driveable...

-=Suberdave=-

I remember when this thing was up for sale, wished I could have grabbed it, but glad I didn't! :brow:

I must admit, I was a bit taken off guard when I clicked through this thread for the first time.

Never seen that before! haha

Excellent work, and amazing visual result. Bet you're dying to see the numbers without any slip.

How loud/hot does it get in the cabin?

you never saw this car up for sale, maybe one like it. i bought this Coupe from a friend, it never had a for sale sign in it.

My mistake, it was awhile ago. As a matter of fact, this car is the pedestal of mistake for me, as in that previously mentioned post (where I thought it was for sale) I also mistakenly called it a hatch. Your car is schooling me my friend lol

I would love to hear it, I mean I watched the quick dyno vid, but it's gotta be so much different IRL.

Going through the gears, no clutch slip....that's going to be wild. Amazing build you have here, and what an awesomely unique approach you've taken with it too! :headbang:

i went with the Link G4 Extreme this time. pretty much the same as the ViPEC V88 but a bit cheaper. but yeah it is being tuned at Drift Office.

-=Suberdave=-

doing big things now, i really wanna see this. i assume if its a standalone and its getting tuned at drift office its a vipec?

Lol, I subscribed to this thread and get excited whenever there's a new post, but most of the time it's just people going "omg that's so cool!"

Dave, when can we see some more pics or footage of this beast? I think I speak for everyone when I say that I wanna see what this baby can do!

sorry. i want to work on it just as bad as you want to see more pictures.

however i am back to work full time and dont have much time in the evenings.

i will try to get some more done in the next few days and get some more pictures or video...

i did however get tabs and insurance last weekend. so i can drive it on the road. as long as i dont get pulled over for loud exhaust...

-=Suberdave=-