Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ej adaptors and uel headers for wcss role call

sube101

i will be bringing ea to ej adapter plates made from 1/2 inch aluminum waterjet cut. 100.00 at wcss i will also be bringing 2.2 single, and dual port uel headers to the show as well. 260 for the single port and 300 for the dual port.

how many of what should i bring. who all is interested in these products.

i can also bring other parts as well merge collectors, transitions, straight tube etc.

let me know on this thread :brow:

• 2 weeks later...

put my header on at the show so I could "test" it out on a the drive home. Clears the EJ swapped EA82 just fine. a little bit more clearance then the equal length, not by much but a bit.

That being said it sounds damn good. It is super quiet down low 800-2.7k it makes less noise then my OEM single port header did. Above 3k its a god damn monster :headbang:. I'll try and snap some pictures before I leave for work tomorrow. Looks nice all shiny under a car that ran through the mud bog all weekend.

put my header on at the show so I could "test" it out on a the drive home. Clears the EJ swapped EA82 just fine. a little bit more clearance then the equal length, not by much but a bit.

That being said it sounds damn good. It is super quiet down low 800-2.7k it makes less noise then my OEM single port header did. Above 3k its a god damn monster :headbang:. I'll try and snap some pictures before I leave for work tomorrow. Looks nice all shiny under a car that ran through the mud bog all weekend.

YES!!! I forgot about this when I was talking to you on saturday. I am really happy that it fits and sounds good.:headbang:

I have one on the engine stand in the garage:banghead:

Ben