Ultimate Subaru Message Board

cruse time

i would like to see if people in our area who like me cant make it to wcss for one reason or another would like to meet up this weekend and go for a cruse to the hills if ur game just let me know and yes u can come even if u are going to wcss lol :headbang:

This is almost a week old, haha, but are you still doing a cruise? As it turns out, I can't make it to WCSS, and I might be interested in tagging along if you are still doing it.

not saturday but maybe sunday cuz my sons first bday is saturday:Flame:

not saturday but maybe sunday cuz my sons first bday is saturday:Flame:

Ahh, well happy birthday to him then!

Yeah, I could probably do something Sunday, depending on where we'd cruise to. Especially considering you live a fair amount south of my location, haha. If I don't go to the DMV and emissions tomorrow, I'd go Sunday, so..., yeah. And I might try and replace my horns Sunday. Maybe?

Edited by jj421

• 4 weeks later...

ok folks.......bumpin up the thread about thinking about goin on a cruise and not actually going on one..........:brow:

heres the "plan": saturday morning meet @ orting mcdonalds. Time? we'll figure that out if anybody actually wants to go with us yahoos. we're thinking about goin up above wilkeson, dirt roads, possibly a lil trail action. anybody down to get dusty??:popcorn::popcorn::burnout:

RV