Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SJR Now Making Bumpers

So this is my current set-up:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/299325_4789507579598_460984418_n.jpg

And yeah like I said I'm hoping to have the winch integrated into the bumper where the license plate is, so as to not obscure the grille too much. I still need to find which winch I'm after for the dimensions but about how much could you do this for?

Edited by Ruby Sue

I need to develope a few more bumper options so if you guys will work with me with the designs you want Ill work with you so yes $350

So this is my current set-up:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/299325_4789507579598_460984418_n.jpg

And yeah like I said I'm hoping to have the winch integrated into the bumper where the license plate is, so as to not obscure the grille too much. I still need to find which winch I'm after for the dimensions but about how much could you do this for?

Ok so the same price as the bumper you already offer?

• 9 months later...

Hi, any plans for a gen outback bumper? I got an idea of what I want and can't find anyone making it. Thinking 3/8" plate aluminum three piece, bent to match stock appearing on top narrow front profile with our wedge sides bottom flat reinforced and tied into belly pan. Top hoops around lights, and hoop around grill for lights, factory fog lights in bottom pan with cover bars