Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Monster Legacy

True2Blue

I have been asked by a few people to post this up on here again. So here it is.

Lots of changes to be made losts of mods to be done.

Lets try and keep the smart remarks to a min please keep in mind if you got something "constructive" to say about it ive probably heard it lol this is just for those that want to see.

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMAG0448.jpg

2012-02-04132821.jpg

I plan on lowering it 4-6 inches we will see when i get home

85 toyota axles with ballistic truss kits. i have yet to build them up. It is on its own custom frame ill put more pics up. I did a supra tranny to a NP 205. the shocks are in the general area but are mounted lower and on the frame not the body.

Edited by True2Blue

That thing is INCREDIBLE!!!:clap::clap:. I'd say that's the ultimate Monster Wagen.:headbang:. It's hard to believe that started with Austin and Scott's 4" lift. Can't wait to see it in action. I'd love to see it in person.

Jesse

I honestly loved it the way it was I just got stuck a lot due to clearance issues. But it's done and I'm moving forward. this is my main project but I also have a 06 wrx tr to mod and my 98 foz that's half sti right now so it's taking time. that and the cheesy.. cars are the worst money pits ever. love em tho

• 2 months later...

Damn that's alot of wires!

So are you running a 6 speed with a locked center diff and a divorced t-case on this?

Nevermind. I see. The STi motor threw me off. That seems like it should be a pretty strong drivetrain set up.

Edited by Subafreak

Damn that's alot of wires!

So are you running a 6 speed with a locked center diff and a divorced t-case on this?

Nevermind. I see. The STi motor threw me off. That seems like it should be a pretty strong drivetrain set up.

Lol that supra trans is 'supposed' to handle 4-500 easily and the np205 should take more then that so i used strong components that i could find upgrades for that would handle fool boost in rough conditions.. We will see how it does one of these days :rolleyes: