Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS14 Offroad Pics

jbbvw

Thanks again ZAP for some nice trail action at your place....:headbang:

I got rid of the crappy fogs lights that came with the car...also the splash guards..Those will get replaced with some flexible HDPE...:-p

See you guys at the Xmas tree run...

I gotta get in on that thank you there! Zap...Awesome time! Kinda got the car broken in. Had about a five gallon bucket worth of mud in my radiator alone. You convinced me to put on those bumpers I got from you years ago.:headbang: Greg, Jesse, Scott, Ya'll rock! I'll be mushroom picking every fall day I can till the snows come.....hint hint:cool:

ok, we need to have the WCSS up here in Alaska one of these years... That way I dont have to drive all that way...

Looks like you guys had fun.. One of these years I will get down there. Might have to just buy a subaru in Washington from Scott, thats already lifted so I have an excuse to show up

ok, we need to have the WCSS up here in Alaska one of these years... That way I dont have to drive all that way...

I have to agree. Here in Michigan we have nothing like this unless youre a little rich kid with a jacked up chevy. I gotta say i love the quad tires on that Brat.